Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Fun for the day. I went to shop at Zellers during lunch hr. As I walked in, there’s an old man struggling to get a cart for himself. I waited until he got his cart out but instead he got me a cart as well. I thanked him and I went on. I saw him waiting for me as I was going through the cashier. I said to him with a straight face, “Are you going to open the door for me?” He said, “Oh, I saw you went by very fast and past all the people that were in front of you? (confused). I said, “yeah, (smile) I’m on my lunch hour.” He said, “ What do you do at the fire dept.?”. With straight face I said, “ I’m in Confine Space Rescue”. He said, “Oh, Okay.” He went to open the door for me when he saw me with two handful of groceries. As I walked away, I said, “ Got to go fight fire now, with my high heels” (laugh). He must be so confused by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home