Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Last Sunday when I was helping out at church after the Mass, this little kid came in with his mother was very cute. His name is Kevin and he is seven and three quarter years old. All through the time when his mother was purchasing, he was talking and laughing to himself. He tried to stuff all the t-shirts that his mother had purchased in his inside pockets. He looked like a little Santa. I started to play with him. I told him when I push his left side of the stomach, he’ll have to say something. So, we’re playing and laughing, at one point I was tired and wanted him to shut up but he wouldn’t. So, I told him if I push the right side of the stomach, he will not talk any more. So I did. Next minute, he started talking and laughing again? I asked him why? He told me there’s a timer on him that it turns itself on. O, my gosh, a little 7 years old kid out smarted me!! Little Kevin made me so happy that day. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home