Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Life after 50

My husband is so funny. He came home last night with a Canada Flag tie and a Canada hat. He told me he bought the tie for A dollar and the hat (I don’t know, $5?) something like this. He was so happy that he got a bargain. He said he NEVER own anything like this before. He said he’s going to wear this when he goes on trips. O, My Goodness, he has gone back to childhood. I couldn’t very well discourage him so I said to him “ It’s very nice.” I rolled my eyes when he wasn’t watching! Ha Ha! Come to think of it, I also gone back to childhood from time to time. I seem like wearing bright colours instead of black. I don’t wear outfits that covered up all the way to the neck. I don’t worry about what people think. Should I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home