Friday, June 18, 2004

Love is a fragile thing

I just heard a song that makes me think how true it is. Love sure is a fragile thing, if you hold it too tight, it will crumble and crashed. If you hold it too loose, it will fly away. Love has a mind of its own. COMMUNICATION is the key word. Always talk it over and never go to bed angry. I guess this is hard to do even for people like me who has been married for so long. Sometime, I too, wonder is love is forever! I find now a day, young people is falling into this crack and can’t escaped. Are there words of wisdom? Comfort, maybe. Often we tell people that “I know how you feel!” How can you feel their pains when you haven’t experienced? Again, words of comfort! Do you suggest people to go for counselling? The purpose of counselling is so people can open up, relief the stress, pain and hopefully they can have a different outlook in the situation. So, all this depends on the people. Isn’t it? Same thing for a smoker, him/herself has to make up their minds to quite or not. All the words in the world mean nothing if they don’t want to hear. Today, I feel like I’m falling into depression, too, thinking how CAN I help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home