Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Last day of the Recruits

Tomorrow is the last day for the Recruits. The Fire Chief and all the other Senior officers will be here for a celebration luncheon. The Recruits are doing few demonstrations in firefighting. There are going to be, “High Rise Rescue, Auto Extrication, operation on the Pump, Squad and Aerial Trucks, first aid demonstration etc.” Their families are invited to come to watch. This’s what I don’t like. I have to share the washroom with strangers. I usually own that washroom. :( Other than that, a free lunch with all these boring senior officers including my boss! I have to sit there to listen to the presentation. I have always try to sit with the recruits by the door so I can sneak out. One time, my boss made a statement to thank me for the work I done for the recruits and I was no where in site. I sneaked out before the presentation. Ha Ha! I just like to be in LOW KEY. I always stood on the side when there are pictures taken. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home