Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Have you ever check out what people hang on the car front mirror? Some people really go to the extreme. I have seen: crystal ball, flower wreath, huge stuffed dices, baby shoes, handcuffs, cross, garter belt, chain, sunglasses, key chain, Chinese Fung Choi, mirror, stuffs that are very dangerous. I admit I hang a rosary but that is as far as I’ll go. Anything that is big I’ll hang it near the glove box. More interesting is to check out what people do when they are driving: putting on make-up, drinking hot coffee, checking the map book, typing on lab top, reading, shaving, brushing the teeth, re-organizing the front seat, singing out loud, talking on the phone, smoking, fighting with the person next to. Someone told me that they saw a lady breast feeding the baby. Ha Ha! What do U do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home