Friday, October 27, 2006

Moment of Silent

The first e-mail I got when I got back was a sad one. Relatives from Vancouver notified me that my sister-in-law had a heart attack. Yesterday they're taking her off the respirator. She'll be on her own. Her brain is over 90% damaged. My family is devastated with the news. This get I thinking how life is so short and we shouldn’t take things too seriously. Often I see people, all they care is about their own feelings, bad temper often occurred and disregard the consequences and yet wonder why their life is so hard! SAD! sigh ….. Live a full life and be happy, there is a lot out there to be happy for!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

It's true. In some ways, I think it's somewhat natural to be selfish: survival, after all, is based on caring for yourself. The world has had such a long history of how you can do more for yourself to be successful, be rich, be whatever. And only recently has there been much press about doing things to better us as a society. But as soon as we're comfortable in our own situations, then we can turn our attention to helping those around us.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home