Friday, April 23, 2004

NEIGHBOUR Why do people insisted in parking their car at the curb when they have a two car driveway? “LAZINESS” is all I can think of. Their self “CONVINCES” disregard others, this is getting on my nerve every time I come home. My neighbour is like this and you can’t tell her anything because she’ll get mad. Her boy was always in trouble at school when my son was a school bus patrol when they’re young. She came to me and asked me to tell my son not to reported Patro because he has received two warnings from school, if one more report he’ll have to walk. She also told me that “I’m a bad mother because I gave out homework along with a schedule for housework (washing breakfast and lunch dishes).” to my kids during the summer break.” My kids are not perfect but at least they finished school, and hers, Patro got kick out of school, police car is often seen parked outside of their house. Thanks for listening. Sigh ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home