Thursday, August 12, 2004

I have decided to take all Mondays off for the rest of the year. Vacations of course! That would leave me with only one week left for x'mas. I'll be able to enjoy a little bit of summer that is left. I need a plan: Have breakfast, lunch: coffee/tea, read newspapers by the deck or in the sunroom when weather permitted. I might do a little window shopping in between lunch and dinner or I might just have lunch in the Mall. I might do some gardening and spend time with Duke in the park. I might bring hot lunches to Mr. G's work place as I always did. We seem to have a short summer this year? It will be nice if cin is with me then we can go down to the harbor front shopping. I would look funny and feel lonely if I go down there by myself. All my friends work 9 to 5 or just too far from me. :P Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home