Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Gold Digger



In my youth days I never went to a dentist until I was 21. I was told to get a check up because I was pregnant. I had healthy gum with NO cavity. So, I started to go to dentist regularly, now I have cavities, root canal, gum treatment and was told last week that we all suppose to brush our tongue daily? They suspected that I grind my teeth at night now suggested that I need a mouth guard. I can picture myself looking sexy at night!!! They wanted my permission to access my dental benefit’s plan! YES, OVER MY DEAD BODY! I’m suppose to go to the dentist every four months? I beginning to wonder if they are bunch of GOLD DIGGERS? I wonder what kind of money they get out of these treatments? Any dentist in your family?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home