Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My NEW 1992 Aerostar Wagon

We are giving our 1992 Aerostar Wagon a face lift. We have it since new and are in perfect condition in exception of some body rust underneath the doors. The interior is very clear and the condition of the car seats, fabric is like new. We took out the middle seating and stored it in the basement from day one. The back bench (seat) is hardly use. G decided to keep the van for good so we are giving it a face lift this week. He gets a good discount from work for parts and labour. So why not? I love driving the van in the Spring, Summer and Fall. I like the idea of sitting high up so I can avoid traffic dam and be able to splash cars behind me when it rains. I’ll have my NEW car in two weeks. J

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

hahaha
mom, its traffic JAM not DAM... :b

hi mommy! love you!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Yeah, a spelling error! Good for me!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home