Wednesday, August 03, 2005

unforgettable experience
The extreme weather conditions yesterday with high, unpredictable winds, driving rains, hailing and lightning on my way home from work was quite scary. I saw tree branches flying across the sky and on the ground. Couple times my car stopped right underneath the electrical wires waiting for the car in front of me to go. It was just like watching a typhoon happening right in front of my eyes. I saw people put on their four way flasher. I am glad I wasn't driving the Van, it would be more terrified. I could hear the hails hitting the car so loud, water level was high that it felt like I was driving through the creek. The temperature instantly dropped from 32 to 24. Once I got home, I checked if everything outside the backyard were in place. My planters by the front door were at the neighbour's yard and that was it.
"Air France Flight 358, which came at the height of rush hour yesterday and it skidded off the Pearson International Airport runway were able to escape the wreckage in the 52 seconds it took for emergency crews to arrive, it skidded near the Canada's busiest highway, was the fact that the crash claimed no lives, leaving just 43 of the 297 passengers and 12 crew members with little more than minor injuries." newspaper reported.
According to the Bible, from year of 2000 onward, things will not look too bright. So far, so many things had happened.!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home