Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Battle With The Fall

Gee was having a hard time with the waterfall. He has to drill holes on the tube but it is easy said than done. G ended up buying another one and had to drill out the exact measurement for the holes. He got all wet as he was testing it, by 2 pm, G was all tucker out. Now, we need a shut-off valve to control the water float because it was coming out like a Niagara Falls. The water lilies do not like strong movement otherwise they will not flower. Next week will be another battle with the Fall!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I'd say lose the water lilies and build Niagara Falls. I think Niagara Falls attracts more people per year than any silly water lilies.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

G loves the water lilies! He just bought three dozens goldfish and four koi (not sure about the spelling)? and four water plants. I'm looking in to get him a fake alligator for the pond. Anyone knows where I can find one? Hee hee!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Depending on your neighbourhood, you may want to place a net over that pond.

A friend of mine raised some expensive koi in his backyard, and they started disappearing! And then they realized that a stork nearby would drop out of the sky, diving into the pond, and go fishing every so often for a sushi meal.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I know, we had one last year which I think I post it on the blog. I think it was a Blue Heron came from no where that ate my largest koi. We are not even near the zoo! I was shot because I never saw a real one stood in front of me. I was excited!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

you should take some pictures of the koi...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home