Monday, April 26, 2004

Junks
What’s the phase? “ones Junk and others Treasure”? We’ve finished laying the ceramic tiles in the computer’s room and did a major clean up. We decided to throw away all text books ( Grade 13) from both kids. Magazines and short stores books (sorry cin). My husband said he wanted to get rid off the junks but I know cin thinks they are treasure. I managed to save the kids year books. Yeah... Took all diplomas out of the frames and into an album. Threw all frames away even they are in good condition. Never knew cin has so much junks, she would save a receipt from a grocery store. Old calendars 19-- ( figure skating) are gone. I save cin’s kite and baton. Yesterday was like in a battle field with my husband trying to save the kids stuffs. Aren't you guys lucky to have a mom like me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home