Friday, July 02, 2004

Any Green Thumb out there?

The whole family was busy on Canada Day. My son was cleaning the pump for the pond, I was moving some plants around and did a little weeding. All my perennial came up so beautifully. Mr. G (my husband) does have a green thumb, busy trimming the cedar trees and helping Dave with the pump. My favourite white roses (they are not the hardy type) are not doing well due to the hard winter. I have very little blooms this year! Duke was walking around the yard to see where he can and can not go in. I kept an eye on him all the time. He knows he can’t see and is very careful. Often I see him using his paw to find the steps when he knows he is somewhere near by. He stood still and cried when he couldn’t find the way on the deck. I made him to listen to my voice so he’ll find it by himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home