Friday, July 16, 2004

Motherly Love

I wonder if you guys even thought about how your mothers feel when you decided to fly away. I was devastated when I found out cin was leaving to university. All these years that she is not home, I worried about her safety, I cried when I found out she is hurts, I lost sleeps knowing she doesn’t have a roof on her head. I know, Mr. G said I have to let go. LET GO, such little words and yet so so hard to accept. Sometime I wonder maybe I’m not meant to be a mother if I worry that much. A little voice told me the other day that my son might be leaving home next year to the State to be with his girlfriend. My heart sunk. I don’t think it is hitting me that hard yet, not until that day comes. I do wish all the best to my kids. I look around when Cindy, Dave are not home, all of a sudden the house seems so empty, so large and so cold. Maybe this is another reason why I blog with you guys so I don’t feel I’m losing my kids? Mr. G has his own way to cover his feeling. He keeps himself very busy to block off his feeling and he never talks about it. Sorry, I don’t mean to make you feel bad. This is just my thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home