Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Why do I BLOG?

I blog because I enjoy to communicate with people that are far away whom I do not see or known ( well, I do know them a little bit because they are my kid’s friends and I know they are decent people, otherwise, I wouldn’t joke with them). Another way of finding out whom my kid are hanging out with so she will not be off track. When my kids were little, I used to invite all the kids with parents to my house for birthdays, lunches and sometimes dinners, so, I know the circle of friends that my kids are with. We (my husband and I) became very good friends with some of the parents till today. Everything I said on the blog are meant to be positive and funny. I know sometime I go off the topic and irritate people. Sometime, I know, I even make-up funny stories (I thought it was funny but later found out it wasn’t to others) to say. I do realized that I’m not talking to my age group nor to my educational level and hoping others wouldn’t mind. My idea of bolgging is “ Never, have too many friends, Everyday is a day of learning”. So, if I made any comments to anyone, please remember it is always a “POSITIVE” point of view and hoping I bring some laughter to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home