Friday, July 23, 2004

The World is Falling Apart

I bought lunch at Burger King, decided to eat it inside my Ven. This young white couple drove in with this new Van , a baby at the back. The man rushed inside of Burger King, came back with pile of napkins. The woman opened the door and you can tell they were changing the baby’s diaper. They drove off very fast and I got curious and I looked. They threw the dirty diaper on the ground when there is a garbage can within a foot of their Ven. Son of a Gun! I was so surprised and angry. I didn’t know, otherwise, I would have written down the driver license! See, if this is done by a Chinese or black people, they would mark the worse of us. Sigh-----! That’s why we have to behave a 100 +1 % better than them when we are out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home