Friday, November 05, 2004

Here today, gone tomorrow!

My husband and I had a life threatening experience two weeks ago. As we were driving, the car in front of us waited for the longest time, then, made a last minute left turn. My husband thought he waited for the light to turn yellow, so he followed right after him not knowing that the light was still green. After he turned he took his time to go. It was his false for not checking before turning. I told him to step on the gas because cars were coming and we were in the middle of the intersection. He got frighten, instead of stepping on the gas and stepped on the brake. We were in a dead stop for a second or so, then he stepped on the gas and we escaped from an accident. I find my husband is not a good driver any more. His careless attention could have changed our life forever! Now that I look back, should I not say anything? I strongly believe they should re-test the driver licence when over 60 and every 5 years after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home