Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hear this!!

I have decided to run for the position as one of the director at the Club. This will be my speech, what do u think?

My position at the City of Mississauga, Fire Department as the Assistant to the Chief of Training has enabled me to gain strong organizational skills which will greatly benefit the function of the Board. I will bring new and divergent news before the Board for discussion, and, hopefully, beneficial implementation to further the goals of the Club. In my view is to provide a Dance Club which is inclusive to all and not exclusive to any.

It will be my duty to represent the Club membership and bring their concerns before the Board for consideration.

You think they will buy this?!? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Yeah! I'm in, hope it's a good thing!?!?
:)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home