Thursday, January 13, 2005

New York, New York
Our New York shopping trip was great!!! They say “Shop Till U Drop!” was exactly what happen. Everywhere we went, we shopped! My husband bought a tie (picture of yellow taxies and Broadway Street at the background) for $4. We even did a last minute shopping at the Duty Free shop, a bargain at $10 for a nice scarf. Got a kick out of it. It was fun! It was quite worthy cause we got to spend time with our daughter together. I think we were the only one that didn’t purchase any liquors or cigarettes. The best of this xmas was I got to spend three hours of quality time with my daughter alone at the airport. We talked, laughted, made fun of people that walked by, share a drink, made fun of each other, some serous talk. I will always treasure that moment of time forever. I remember when cin was little, we used to spend Boxing Day running around from shop to shop downtown looking for bargains. We even got up at 5 am to line up at some bargain toy warehouse, William Ashley outlet to search for first hand bargain in a cold cold winter morning. My husband used to tag along to do crazy things with us. Those were happy days! We were FAMILY! I remember cin and I used to park the car at the subway, took a train downtown, in between shopping, we would run up and down the stairs to see who got there first. We were laughting so hard. It was FUN! I always play with my kids when they were young and I still do. I might be old but I'm young at heart! Hee Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home