Monday, May 16, 2005

We finally purchased the Tempur Pedic mattress for $2,500. I decided to purchase a 2” topper for cin’s room in a different brand name (it’s almost the same material as the Tempur Pedic for $250). We managed to ask the owner to throw in two Tempur Pedic pillows for free. Total came to $3,000. I would never never in my life think there are such price for a mattress. O well, G has already feels the different. His back is not as sore as before. The pillows take a while to get use to (approx. 2 to 3 months). G has to go to physio twice a week and more exercises. Cin got him a ball and Dave (my son) got him a Orbus Foam back rest. My electric massage/heat back rest sits side by side with G’s . The house looks like a gym. You can tell this house is full of OLD people. I plan to put my exercise bike on the deck this summer instead of park it in front of the TV like I did before. Will use it is a different story!!!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

It's now over a week later. Conclusion on your $3000 sleeping setup?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Yes, Ben, it's great. My husband really feels the different. He claims his back is not as sore as before specially when he woke up in the morning. But, he still has problem falling to sleep at night and i think it's another issue of his health. I, myself had tried the toppy from the other brand on cin's bed and found it's not bad but i don't know what's like a year later, for that, I'll prefer the real Temper Pedic for long term. I guess I wouldn't know the different in both after a year or two. "You get what you pay for" might be the case!?

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home