Thursday, September 15, 2005

I need to lean on you!

That’s what he said to me in private when he first got into the office, but, why didn’t he stand by me when I needed him most while I had an incident with this “Ass h..le” in the office? Now that I find out he needs to lean on me ONLY when he needs help around the office! I’m so depress and feel betrayed. Time to ship out! Never thought at my age, I’m going to go for an interview!!!!
sigh ……. Wish me luck! I'm so unhappy and don't feel like coming to work any more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

who are you talking about? gotta be careful about what you say abuot people at work on the blog!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

He printed my (a wrong one) job description from the web site and asked if that's mine, which lead to the disscusion of what I have been doing. He tried to play with words. He once a Union memberlike me,and, now he's in a different position and forget where he came from. I'm so unhappy and unwilling to help him any more! All he cares is to make the guys in the office happy and totally disregard me! He can go to HELL!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its unfortunate that you can't be nice to someone unless they are nice to you.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home