Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Pond
My husband cleaned the pond last week and the waterfall is running now. It’s so peaceful, the water lilies starting to sprout. We have less fish this year because last year the heater broke and all the big fishes died. One morning before I went to work, I heard a big noise from the corner of the roof. I looked, saw a big bird flew down, stood on the bridge, slowing it moved its neck toward the fish, got one of my big fish and flew to the top of the roof. I saw it swallowed the fish as I was watching with my mouth open. I told everybody at work and they asked what did I drink that morning! Anyway, I looked up the description from the encyclopaedia, it was a blue heron. Why do they call it blue? The bird was all white with silver grey feathers. I can still see it now, so beautiful. Make you wonder if once awhile we do look up to the sky, what might we see? So, I bought a Swarvoski crystal blue heron at home just for memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home