Friday, April 29, 2005

What the heck!?

I had dizzy spells that lasted five days in a row. Went to see the doctor and was told that I have low blood pressure. She got me on medication and I actually felt better the next day. So, I thought since they have a machine at the “Shopper Drug Mart” I’ll do a regular check-up. Wow, the machine told me that I have high blood pressure and at the point that I need medication. WHAT THE HECK is going on? Back to the doctor next week. See, you guys have a lot to look forward to once reach over 50, all these illness creep up. I feel sick now! If I die tomorrow, please do not forget little ME! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Well, first of all, those pharmacy machines that check blood pressure require you to be at rest. And not just at rest for a little while, but at rest for a long time to let your body relax fully -- my dad usually sits there for about 5 to 10 minutes before measuring.

Second of all, we don't have to wait until 50 to start seeing evidence of health degradation -- the way most of us eat now, it starts at 30!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

O, that's why??!! They didn't tell me that? I rush into the store and started the machine right away. Ok, I'll check this out again. Yeah, we all better get healthier. I feel better now. :)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home